Top Ten FIFA 16 Best Wishlist and Rumored Improvements
FIFA 16 is building now, and will come to us only months away, undeniably, there are many improvements that need improve and will should. We are here to make a list of top ten best wishlist and possible improvements for the next installment of the fifa series – FIFA 16:
List of Best Wishlist and Possible Improvements For FIFA 16:
- Handballs are never given FIFA 15. This feature must be included in the next installment.
- There needs to be realistic stadium attendees. The only time the Emptihad (Arsenal’s Etihad stadium) is full is on FIFA.A possible suggestion is make fans boycott the stadium after a derby loss.
- If a player is injured or banned in real life, they shouldn’t be available to play online.
- As a manager in Carreer mode I should be able to choose opponents in friendly matches
- Reactions of subbed players on “ALL PLATFORMS.” Anybody remember Dani Alves kicking that bottle to Jupiter?
- Where you can select “winner gets all XP” you should be able to do the same on FUT with coins.
- Make manager’s reactions realistic like missed shots or change in tactics.
- Have the ball landing indicator EVERY time the ball goes in the air.
- At the end of Online Friendlies, the game stats should be up along with the season standings. Currently, you have to decline continuing in the season in order to see the match stats.
- When a player is injured, have the players and ref surround him and show the medics carrying him off.
Note: Be mindful that all changes cannot be implemented. Remember the EA servers when considering the wishlist.
Last but not least: fifa 16 servcie will continue keep the report of FIFA 16.